The City of Willits is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, color, marital status, political affiliation, disability, or any other basis protected by law.
In partnership with other city departments, Human Resources is responsible for
- Assisting with negotiations, performance evaluations and discipline
- Compensation and benefits
- Compliance with various leave policies and other administrative policies and practices Coordinating training and developmental needs
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Employee Records Management
- Employment verification
- Encouraging an environment for employees that enhances personal and professional growth
- Recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining talented, qualified, dedicated and motivated employees
- Risk Management
- Workers Compensation
With approximately 50 city employees, the city maintains a lean, efficient, and talented workforce to implement numerous programs and administer key contracts. City employees are hard-working and dedicated to providing a very high level of customer service, internally and externally.
Whether you are interested in pursuing a career with the City of Willits or simply have additional questions, please feel free to contact Human Resources.